Frequently Asked Questions &
Practical tools to help you make a well-informed decision.
- I just found out I am pregnant, what do I do next?! There is a great program called “right from the start.” This program assigns you a public health nurse and allows you to sign up for many different programs. Please have a look at the link below. If you need assistance finding a family doctor please give us a call and we can assist you in finding one.
- Also, we have many community support groups as well as a free resource room filled with things like diapers, wipes, maternity clothes, infant clothing, car seats, breast pumps, and more. This service is free and confidential.
- Options Counseling. Sometimes pregnancy comes with stress and loneliness.
- It may be helpful to meet with a support worker to talk through your questions. During this appointment, your support worker will listen to your concerns and questions. We have a booklet that discusses the practical information you may need regarding abortion, adoption & parenting. This is a good place to start but we are not a medical facility, arrangements for an abortion must be made by a medical professional. Following a support meeting, we will help you to find your next step. This usually includes seeing your family doctor or other medical professionals.
- You are not alone. This community is here to help.
- Please do not hesitate to call and book an appointment.
- All services are free and confidential.
Disclaimer: The CVPCC is staffed by employees and volunteers who have received training in providing care and support. The support provided here from Grief Recovery Method Specialists is educational and is not professional counseling nor is it intended to be a substitute for professional counseling. We offer educational information, emotional and spiritual support, as well as practical help. We do not provide abortions, please contact a medical professional to make these arrangements.
Abortion Services Disclaimer:
CVPCC provides accurate information on all pregnancy options; we are not a medical facility and we do not provide or arrange for abortions. Clients are referred to their family doctor, or local walk-in clinic to answer medical questions.
Medical Services Disclaimer:
Our services are not intended to be a substitute for professional counselling, medical, or prenatal care. The information on this website is intended for general education purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional and/or medical advice.
CVPCC is a Christian charitable organization registered with the Canadian Revenue Agency.