Executive Director, Lisa Brown has been working with youth and families in need for 20 years. The CVPCC offers a wide range of vital services for youth and families in need as well pregnancy related needs and dealing with grief: post abortion care, miscarriage support, depression, anxiety and couples peer counselling. When you are suffering, on a daily basis, with the pain of a broken heart, there is one major question you need to ask yourself: Do I want to continue to suffer this pain for the rest of my life? We hope your answer is no and we hope you’ll give us a call.
Lisa is a trained Grief Recovery Method Specialist.
Meet the rest of our team!
- Sandy Vanderveen: Grief Support Group Facilitator & Office Staff
- Kathy Klassen: Program Assistant
- Lauren Somers: Grief Support Group Facilitator
- Leona Hamm: Grief Support Group Facilitator
- Stephanie Ward: Resource Room Volunteer
- Many more volunteers work behind the scenes. Thank you to our volunteers.